Heh. Obviously I was more excited about the season premiere than I realized, since I’m still thinking on it. Either that or I just like to hear myself talk. Kind of like lispy Meg, I guess. So upon rewatch, here are some additional notes.
1. Love the new title card. Best since season 2.
2. Zachariah, I see your lips moving, but all I hear is nonsense. First of all, you were so freakin’ annoying adamant about keeping Dean from stopping Sam (& the Apocalypse), why are you now bitching about needing to strike hard and swift? And how is it easier to kill Lucifer before he finds his meat suit? I would think once he becomes corporeal he’d be much easier to pin down (perhaps literally). I guess it’s more dramatic this way?
3. If one’s lungs have been ripped out, you can’t make any sound. So even though Sam’s gasps were faint, there shouldn’t have been any at all. Of course, this is probably one of those cases where the staged version makes more sense to the masses.
4. Sam!fan Becky’s wall included a Winchester Blvd street sign. Um, how would she know it since Chuck never wrote down the last name? Unless he started using it in his books after “The Monster at the End of This Book.” Except that these books were never published. Unless Chuck wrote them on Carver Edlund’s (WordPress.com) blog. See? I can rationalize almost anything when it comes to this show.
5. And finally, for Natalie, I knew Bobby would stab himself. But mostly because I was spoiled by a picture of Bobby on a gurney with his guts bleeding.
I suppose now that I have this out of my system, I should get crackin’ on True Blood and Warehouse 13. When does Legend of the Seeker season 2 start?