Well crap. Intelligence was cancelled in favor of another season of The Mentalist. That makes yet another show down the drain. My Current SciFi category is going to be significantly smaller next season. Let’s look at the count.
- Agents of S.h.I.E.L.D: Returning – 1 point
- Almost Human: Goner – no points. No more weekly Karl Urban viewing. 😦
- Believe: Goner – no points
- Dracula: Goner – no poi… oh, you get the idea
- Intelligence: Goner 😡
- Once Upon a Time in Wonderland: Goner
- Resurrection: Returning, but no points because I stopped watching.
- Sleepy Hollow: Returning – 1 point
Subtotal: 2 for 8 = batting average 250. That’s average for a real batting average, not so good for television show successes.
- 24: Live Another Day: Not really sci fi, and I think it’s a “one of” season. No points
- Doctor Who: Don’t know if I’ll cover it, so no points for now
- DreamWorks Dragons: Riders of Berk and Defenders of Berk: Returning! Two new seasons will begin in Spring 2015. 1 point ❤
- Grimm: Returning, but covered sporadically. ½ point?
- Supernatural: Returning. Need you ask? 1 point 🌯
- Warehouse 13: Goner
Subtotal: 2½ out of 6 = batting average 417; fabulous for the major leagues, not so fabulous for tv success.
Total: 4½ out of 14 = 321; meh.
Moral of this story? Perhaps I need to wait 13 episodes before writing about a show. 💡